With just a couple of weeks to go to our annual Technical Conference at Loughborough University over 11o attendees and 15 exhibitors and are set to attend. There are, however, still a very limited number of exhibition spaces still available!
Details of the Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities to CAB members, guests and Non Members cab be found here
Any member booking TWO places at the Conference can take up a FREE table top exhibition opportunity. We are very grateful to our Platinum sponsor, AluK (GB) and additional sponsors Sapa Building Systems and Technal
The exhibition will take place in the Babbage area next to the lecture theatre and will be open during the refreshment breaks. Lunch will also be served in this area and there will be plenty of opportunities to network, with two hours set aside in the programme. There are still places available for the Conference and we would urge you to book your place as soon as possible.
Why you should attend?
The topics covered by this year’s programme are relevant across the aluminium in building supply chain but with a focus on fabricators and installers, which is reflected by those attending.
- Subject themes and streams that are relevant across the aluminium in building supply chain
- A focus on fabricators and installers, with presentations covering:
- Building Information Modelling, with lessons from a steelwork fabricator
- Construction (Design & Management) 2015 Regulations
- Sessions for systems, hardware and component OEMs covering:
- The facade of 2050 from structural and energy perspectives
- The art of new product development and support for manufacturers
- Two keynote addresses featuring:
- Opening keynote: Peter Caplehorn, Construction Products Association
- Afternoon keynote: Anthony Burd, British Standards Institution
- Panel discussions, sharing the session highlights with all delegates
- Expanded exhibition of CAB members:
- 2+ tickets gets you a table top space, representing exceptional value – plus other exhibition packages available
- 2 hours dedicated to the exhibition during the refreshment breaks
- Ample networking opportunities
- CAB Clinic providing independent standards and regulatory advice
Registration is from 8:30am with the conference due to start at 9:30am and finish by 4:00pm, followed by further networking & pizza. A buffet lunch/ teas/ coffees are included in the price
The cost of attending is: £130 + VAT for Members/ Guests
**Free Table Top for 2 or more delegates attending**
£300 + VAT for Non-Members
Our venue again this year is Imago at Holywell Park, Loughborough University, located just 1 mile from Junction 23 of the M1. A location map is enclosed – please note for satellite navigation use postcode LE11 3GR or type in ‘Holywell Park, Loughborough’.